Awana is a program for children in preschool through grade 5. The Awana mission is to reach children everywhere with the gospel of Jesus Christ and engage them in lifelong discipleship. Awana reaches kids for Christ through fun, Scripture-rich experiences that lead them to know, love and serve Him. Awana also helps children build self-esteem and good relationships with others.
There is a registration fee of $30 per child and $75 maximum fee per family. If this fee is cost prohibitive for you, please speak with the Awana Coordinator, Debbi Tuck: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spring Dates: 1/30, 2/13, 2/27, 3/19, 4/2, 4/16, 4/30, and 5/7.
Thursday Night Schedule
- 5:30 Dinner
- Bring the whole family for pizza, salad, and dessert! ($4/person and $15/family maximum)
- 6:00 AWANA Club Meeting
- Games/Play Time- Fun energetic time that engages children in game activities
- Large Group Time- Includes Bible teaching and worship
- Small Group Time- Leaders disciple a small group of students by building relationships, discussing the Bible lesson, answering questions, praying for one another, helping students memorize Scripture, and completing their handbooks.
- Closing – children receive awards for their achievements in areas including handbook completion, Bible memorization and sportsmanship.