Worship with us this Sunday at 10:00am!
Fellowship in the Park:
Saturday, August 27th
Mens Hike: This Fall! Register by August 3othGear up! This fall the men’s hike will take place on October 22nd, up the 14-mile Brook Trail to Wildcat A Peak. The hiking will be real and the food and beverage as exquisite as ever. This is a great fellowship, and outreach opportunity to invite your friends and coworkers. Please reserve your spot by Aug 30th by calling the Carter Notch Service Center at 603-466-2727, and sign up with “North Shore Baptist, group #630144, option 1”. For details, please contact Brian Indrelie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sunday Evening Services
- World focus: We pray for our international students. Many students come to Boston from countries with little witness to the gospel and coming to the USA might be the first time they meet a Christian. We pray for their well-being and protection in this time.
- Community focus: Pray for mentors for teenagers in the foster care system. Ask God to raise up volunteer mentors in our community who can be a positive influence in the lives of teenagers.
- NSCBC focus: We pray we would be a community that bears one another’s burdens (Galatians 6:1-10).
- Congregation: We continue to pray for Steve Wilson who is in hospice care. We ask God for his comfort and peace to be with Steve, Ellen and Steph. We pray for the Olmsted family and the health challenges they face.
- Do you have prayer concerns? Email email@example.com, submit at nscbc.org/live, or call the church office.
World Partner Visits
Children's MinistriesFamilies can plan for our Nursery, Toddler Church and Children's Worship programs available during our morning service at 10am. Families with 3rd grade children and older can plan to worship together throughout the service. We have our CM Table in the Sanctuary foyer that offers shared resources (activities/bulletins/books/Bibles) available for children during the service.
- Nursery (birth-2.5 yrs): drop before service in Room 208
- Toddler Church (2.5-4.5 yrs): drop before service in Room 205
- Children’s Worship (4.5 yrs-2nd grade): children will begin the service with their families and then dismissed part way through the service to the Sanctuary foyer where they will be led downstairs to Friendship Hall.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about upcoming Youth Group events and middle school and high school small groups.
Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS)
Download the NSCBC App!Download our new NSCBC App! Have handy access to sermons, our calendar, kids resources, giving and more from your phone or tablet. Available on the Apple App Store or from the Google Play Store.
COVID-19 UpdateTo ensure your safety, we are following local safety guidelines on ventilation, hygiene, and sanitization throughout the facility. In line with the mask mandate for K-12 schools that has ended, masks at NSCBC are optional, including all areas of our children’s ministry. (Updated Feb 27, 2022)
Children's Discipleship ResourcesThe following links include some resources for children to follow along with our service today.
Prayer RequestsIf you have a prayer request that you would like to share with someone on the church prayer team or on our pastoral team you can fill out the form below.
Click here to submit a prayer request
Email Sign UpsOur weekly church emails are great ways to feel more connected to our church community. Our e-news has information about upcoming events, opportunities to serve, and community updates. Our prayer email has weekly prompts for prayer for our world, local community, and church family.
Click here to sign up for NSCBC emails
Email UpdatesSign up for prayer or e-news
If you have recently started attending NSCBC or are thinking about joining us some time soon we'd love to connect with you and be available to answer any questions you may have about our community.
To connect fill out the simple form below and someone from the church will be in touch with you soon.