Our church blog is expanding! Until now, the blog primarily hosted updates about our pastoral search process and about the transition of the Warrenburg family from Chessington to NSCBC. We also read Lent devotionals through the blog. But now we invite you to check in regularly for a variety of posts relevant to YOU – family and friends of NSCBC. We hope this expanded blog will provide:
- helpful tools for you as you grow in Christ and serve others;
- thoughts on how to connect our faith with the culture of our area, the North Shore;
- background on who we are as a church and why we do what we do;
- reflections on how God is making an impact through us; and
- opportunities to connect with others in our church family.
We encourage you to check back at least once per week to read new posts! Please feel free to comment and interact with the posts. And give us your feedback. What do you want to read about? What tools would be helpful for you? What issues do you have questions about? What ministry would you like to hear more about?
We are excited about this expansion and trust it will be an encouraging and valuable resource for you in your journey of faith. Come on – let’s journey together!