Info for Night to Shine 2020
- Time: 6-9pm
- Date: Friday, February 7, 2020
- Where: North Shore Community Baptist Church, 9 Hart Street, Beverly, MA 01915
- Cost: Free!!
- Why: At NSCBC we are passionate about showing the love of Jesus in practical ways. This prom is an extension of our desire to serve our community.
- Who Can Come: Those from our community with developmental disabilities and their caregivers/parents.
- What Will Happen: This will be a prom like no other with music, dancing, karaoke, fancy dinner, limousine rides, pictures, take home gifts, and much much more!
- What To Wear: Wear the best of what you have. Some will rent tuxedos and buy dresses, but please do not feel obligated to do so.
- Caregivers: We will have buddies to spend time with guests or you are welcome to join in the fun.
- Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration 2020 is now full
Due to safety regulations, we cannot accept walk-ins on the night as our headcount cannot exceed our venue’s maximum capacity.