Downtown Bev Cooking
Organizational Next Steps
Downtown Beverly Dinner
Mid-Week at NSCBC
- Wrongs and Rights (Matthew 5:38-42) by Rich Schoenert on May 12, 2013.
- Radical Truthfulness (Matthew 5:33-37) by Rich Schoenert on May 5, 2013.
- Divorce and Remarriage (Matthew 5:31-32) by Rich Schoenert on April 28, 2013.
- Why Does God Allow Suffering? (2 Corinthians 1:3-4) by Rich Schoenert on April 21, 2013.
- Looking and Lusting (Matthew 5:27-30) by Rich Schoenert on April 14, 2013.
Welcome! NSCBC is a community of people who are in process. We have imperfect messy lives but we are pursuing and experiencing a transforming relationship with Jesus and with each other. Everybody is welcome here, whatever your story, your questions, doubts or struggles. We're a community that encourages and supports each other as we seek to become all that God desires for us. We are intentional about our growth as people and eager to serve one another and our broader community along the way.