Located across the hall from the church office, come browse and check out one of the 4,500 books, CDs, DVDs, and magazines.
You can read inventory lists online by clicking the links below. Once you open a list, scroll down to the title or author you are interested in.
How to check out a book
- Remove the card from the back of the item
- On the card, write your full name, stamp the due date, and place it in the tray.
- Stamp the due date on the slip in the back of your book or DVD
- Items circulate for three weeks
- Have a question? Email us at email@example.com